Pure Whey Protein Isolate
Each 28 Gram Serving Contains:
• Purest form of whey protein isolate available
• Only 105 Calories
• 0 Grams of Fat!
• 26 Grams of Protein!
• Over 6 Grams of balanced BCAA
• 4.9 Grams of L-Glutamine and precursors
• Purest form of whey protein isolate available with Stevia Reb A 97 and Natural Flavoring
• Only 105 Calories
• 0 Grams of Fat!
• 24 Grams of Protein!
• 6 Grams of balanced BCAA
• 4.6 Grams of L-Glutamine and precursors
Specific Nutritional Facts of Each Flavor:
Amino Acid Profiles:
Our whey protein isolate is cold processed, ultra and micro filtered. This means the protein is not exposed to excess amounts of heat, which can de-nature the protein. The whey protein does go through a very short pasteurization process (HTST) where it is exposed to temperatures of 158F for a few seconds and then quickly cooled back down under 35F to ensure freshness. We do not use any artificial ingredients in this product. This means, all of the flavoring and sweeteners are all natural. It also means we do not use articificial thickening agents, like xanthum or guar gum. For this reason, our proteins taste better in milk or a milk substitute.
All of our proteins currently come from dairies within the State of Wisconsin. We have been using the same source for our whey protein isolate since the summer of 2010. This ensures the consistency and quality of our whey protein isolate. We have found the protein from dairy coming from Wisconsin to be the best product currently available in the United States.
No chemicals were used in the processing of this product. We ONLY use the highest quality all natural ingredients in ALL of our products and never use any kind of gums, fillers, artificial flavoring or artificial coloring.
Our unflavored proteins are very popular. If you choose an unflavored protein, please be informed that it is best to mix them with something, as the taste of a protein in just water is not always pleasant. Many of our customers will mix our unflavored proteins in their favorite sport drink, Crystal-Lite, chocolate milk, coffee, cereal, yogurt, etc.
More about our Whey Protein Isolate:
• Mixes easily in as little as 4 ounces of milk, juice or water
• Balanced Branch Chain Amino Acid profile (2:1:1), offering 6 grams of BCAA per serving
• Provides the perfect mix of amino acid profile for optimum nitrogen and protein retention to support muscle growth
• Non-denatured whey protein isolate
• No additives, fillers, or artificial ingredients
• Virtually fat, lactose and carbohydrate free
• Manufactured in the USA in a FDA licensed and Kosher dairy plant
• Instantized – less than 1.5% by weight of lecithin, derived from non GMO soy is added to aid in the ability for this protein to mix well in fluids
• Cold Processed micro and ultra filtration that does not de-nature the protein
• Lab tested for purity
We guarantee our supplements to be the freshest and purest available: This supplement contains absolutely NO additives, sweeteners or other fillers or agents that many manufacturers use to dilute their products. Compare the amount of protein in our products by multiplying the total number of servings times the amount of protein per serving and you will understand. Muscle Feast, LLC supplements are manufactured under the strictest HACCP, FDA, and Kosher standards, producing the highest quality and purest supplements available. Our raw ingredients undergo state of the art analysis to ensure zero impurities and strict adherence to product labeling. When it comes to price and quality you can’t beat Muscle Feast. We guarantee it!
How can our Quality be so high and our prices so low? We are able to keep our pricing so low because we are a relatively small manufacturer with very low overhead and we sell direct to the public.
Important facts you should know about our supplements:
• Laboratory tested for purity
• Freshly manufactured – not expired or closeout.
• Backed by the Muscle Feast 30-day money back guarantee
FREE dosing scoop: Get the exact dosage every time with a free single-dose scoop. Fill to the top, not the line.
There are no reviews yet.