All Natual Weight Gainer. Muscle Feast’s “Ultimate Weight Gainer” is 7 Pounds of the best weight gain product ever put together. There are many Weight Gainer products on the market. The majority of these products use a combination of cheap protein powder and maltodextrin as the primary ingredients. Our product uses a special blend of protein powders; micellar casein and whey isolate to ensure a steady flow of protein into the body for several hours. We also use a two different forms of carbohydrates in the product; waxy maize and maltodextrin. The combination of these two carbohydrates is beneficial because it will not leave you feeling bloated after you take a full serving of this product. In fact, most people can eat a full course meal within 30 minutes of taking this product. This product is also better than any other weight gainers in the market because the protein to carb ratio is a full two times higher than what you will find in other weight gain products.
When you look at a Weight Gainer product, the type of protein is very critical. Many companies use inferior proteins like whey concentrate, soy, calcium caseinate and sodium casenaite. The proteins we use are the highest quality proteins available to ensure you get the most nutritional benefit from this product.
Each Serving Contains:
• 573 Calories Per Serving
• 44 grams of Protein
• 11.7 grams balanced BCAA!
• 9.9 grams of glutamic acid
• 20 Servings!
• 92 grams of complex carbs
• Flavor as desired – try mixing with NesQuik sport drink, or juice, add bananas or ice cream for additional calories
• 573 Calories Per Serving
• 43 grams of Protein
• 11.4 grams balanced BCAA!
• 9.9 grams of glutamic acid
• 20 Servings!
• 90 grams of complex carbs
• All Natural Flavoring and Sweeters, we use Stevia Reb A 97 for our sweetener
Specific Nutritional Facts of Each Flavor:
Amino Acid Profiles:
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 to 2 servings per day. Reduce serving sizes as needed if this product takes away from your normal eating activity. The primary reason most weight products fail to work is because they end up replacing some of your normal food intake. Try taking our unflavored version with 16-20 ounces of milk or milk substitute and NesQuik for flavoring. Or try mixing with your favorite sport drink of mix it in with a smoothie. We have put together a product that is so good; the owner of Muscle Feast’s son takes it. Sure it only has 573 calories but these calories are made up of a homogeneous blend of whey protein isolate, micellar casein, maltodextrin and waxy maize (the rising star in fast acting complex carbs). The idea with any weight gainer is to supplement your diet with high quality calories to allow the body to absorb those high quality ingredients and put on muscle mass. This product is designed to do just that; you can still eat a healthy diet while supplementing with this product. Try eating a normal diet with the more popular products and you will understand. The body can only take in so many calories at one time.
If you want a 1200 plus calorie weight gainer then try our “Hardcore Weight Gainer.” It is packed over 1300 calories, from the same high quality protein sources as our Lean Weight Gainer and contains 10 servings per container. If you want a product that really works well for adding on quality pounds and won’t limit your normal food intake, this is the perfect product for you.
This product is designed to mix with 20 ounces of milk or milk substitute. It mixes well in a shaker but you might want to use a blender for best results.
• Even with the smaller serving sizes, there is still about a cup of powders in this product and it best to mix with a blender
• All natural flavors and sweeteners
• Great source for complex carbohydrates
• Manufactured in the USA in a FDA licensed and Kosher plant
• Cold processed using micro and ultra filtration to ensure protein is not de-nature the protein
• Lab tested for purity
No Artificial Sweeteners and Virtually Lactose Free: this product does not contain any artificial sweeteners or flavors of any kind. Designed to mix in 20 ounces of milk or milk substitute. Add more or less milk to suit tastes. Mix in a blender for best results.
We guarantee our supplements to be the freshest and purest available: This supplement contains absolutely NO additives, sweeteners or other fillers or agents that many manufacturers use to dilute their products. Muscle Feast, LLC supplements are manufactured under the strictest HACCP, FDA, and Kosher standards, producing the highest quality and purest supplements available. Our raw ingredients undergo state of the art analysis to ensure zero impurities and strict adherence to product labeling. When it comes to price and quality you can’t beat Muscle Feast. We guarantee it!
How can our Quality be so high and our prices so low? We are able to keep our pricing so low because we are a relatively small manufacturer with very low overhead and we sell direct to the public.
Important facts you should know about our supplements:
• Laboratory tested for purity
• Freshly manufactured – not expired or closeout
• This product is best taken with about 20 ounces of milk, mix in a blender for best results. Failure to mix in a blender may create sum clumping of product.
• Backed by the Muscle Feast 30-day money back guarantee
FREE dosing scoop: Get the exact dosage every time with a free single-dose scoop. Fill to the top, not the line.
• Create your own weight gain product:
• try mixing this product with your favorite protein, hopefully Muscle Feast Protein. A very good lean weight gain program would include 1 scoop of maltodextrin, 1 scoop of waxy maize, 1 scoop of micellar casein and 1 scoop of whey protein isolate. This is actually our recipe for this product. This product will yield 573 calories with 44 grams of protein and only .8 grams of fat.
• If you want to create a weight gain very similar to Optimum Nutrition’s try mixing just over .8 pounds of our Micellar Casein, .8 pounds of our Whey Protein Isolate, and 8.4 pounds of maltodextrin. If you take 10 scoops of this product (level scoops), you will have a product that contains a whopping 1313 calories with 50 grams of protein. (Optimum’s “Serious Mass” only contains 1250 calories with the same protein level. About the only difference between this recipe and Optimum’s recipe, other than flavoring and artificial sweeteners is this one has a better source of casein; micellar casein versus calcium caseinate, has less fat because whey concentrate is not the main protein ingredient, does not contain any egg protein, and contains less fat. This formula is the same recipe that we use for our “Hardcore Weight Gainer.” Optimum Nutrition recommends 3 servings per day. This product contains 13 servings.
• When making a weight gainer, it is best to mix in a blender because of the large amount of powders you are trying to mix.
• My personal pick is the “Lean Weight Gainer” and this is what my son takes during his weight gain cycles because it is a leaner mix and I am not sure the body can absorb much of the nutrients beyond 500 calories along with a normal diet. We carry both versions of weight gainer because the most people go for the higher calories when choosing a weight gainer and our “Hardcore Weight Gainer” is more consistent with the popular weight gainers you see in retail and online stores.
There are no reviews yet.