Highest quality Waxy Maize available! Each 43g serving contains:
• 170 Calories
• 42 grams of Complex Carbs
• 3 grams of fat
• Zero Sugar
• No Artificial flavors or sweeteners
• Scoop Included
• Flavor as desired
With the explosion of the internet, the fitness industry has been evolving at a very rapid pace. As soon as new ideas get brought to the public attention, everyone in bodybuilding or physique training is rushing to test it out. The “new kid on the block” right now is waxy maize. For those of you that may not be into the hardcore supplementation of bodybuilding or physique training, you might want to look at this supplement.
Waxy maize is a flavorless (though certain brands sell flavored versions) natural corn starch. So why is waxy maize so powerful? It has a higher molecular weight and lower blood osmolaity rate then dextrose or maltodextrin, which for years have been the preferred source of post workout carbohydrates. So, it gets absorbed into the small intestine very rapidly and brings whatever nutrients that it was consumed with (protein, bcaa’s, creatine) into the muscles faster.
With other carb sources, these nutrients spend too much time in the stomach and actually get degraded so less of them are available for recovery or their various purposes. Waxy maize helps shuttle the nutrients to our muscles fasters, recover faster and get a better “pump!
Think about this. We have all had very high carb meals and have felt the bloating in our stomach. Well that’s because of the blood osmolality level. Nothing is forcing those carbs into the small intestine (where about 80% of carb metabolism occurs).
So, it just skyrockets all your nutrients into your small intestine. Taken with maltodextrin, you can enjoy the benefits of getting those nutrients into your body at the same time your insulin levels are elevated to a level to quickly replenish your muscle cells. You owe it to yourself to take a hard look at waxy maize.
• Mixes easily, try it in 4 oz of favorite sport drink
• No additives, fillers, or artificial ingredients
• Great source for complex carbohydrates
• Manufactured in the USA in a FDA licensed and Kosher plant
• Mixes great with water, juice, milk, sport drink and is great for cooking
• Proprietary filtration that does not de-nature the protein
• Lab tested for purity
No Artificial Sweeteners and Virtually Lactose Free: This is the purest maltodextrin available. This product contains no artificial sweeteners or flavors of any kind.
We guarantee our supplements to be the freshest and purest available: This supplement contains absolutely NO additives, sweeteners or other fillers or agents that many manufacturers use to dilute their products. Muscle Feast, LLC supplements are manufactured under the strictest HACCP, FDA, and Kosher standards, producing the highest quality and purest supplements available. Our raw ingredients undergo state of the art analysis to ensure zero impurities and strict adherence to product labeling. When it comes to price and quality you can’t beat Muscle Feast. We guarantee it!
How can our Quality be so high and our prices so low? We are able to keep our pricing so low because we are a relatively small manufacturer with very low overhead and we sell direct to the public.
Important facts you should know about our supplements:
• Laboratory tested for purity
• Freshly manufactured – not expired or closeout
• Spoon mixes with no gritty taste or residue.
• Backed by the Muscle Feast 30-day money back guarantee
FREE dosing scoop: Get the exact dosage every time with a free single-dose scoop. Fill to the top, not the line.
Create your own weight gain product:
- try mixing this product with your favorite protein, hopefully Muscle Feast Protein. A very good lean weight gain program would include 1 scoop of maltodextrin, 1 scoop of waxy maize, 1 scoop of micellar casein and 1 scoop of whey protein isolate. This is actually our recipe for “Lean Weight Gainer” product. This product will yield 576 calories with 44 grams of protein and only .8 grams of fat.
- If you want to create a weight gain very similar to Optimum Nutrition’s (Our Hardcore Weight Gainer) try mixing just over .8 pounds of our Micellar Casein, .8 pounds of our Whey Protein Isolate, and 8.4 pounds of maltodextrin. If you take 10 scoops of this product (level scoops), you will have a product that contains a whopping 1267 calories with 51 grams of protein. (Optimum’s “Serious Mass” only contains 1250 calories with the same protein level. About the only difference between this recipe and Optimum’s recipe, other than flavoring and artificial sweeteners is this one has a better source of casein; micellar casein versus calcium caseinate, has less fat because whey concentrate is not the main protein ingredient, does not contain any egg protein, and contains less fat. This formula is the same recipe that we use for our “Hardcore Weight Gainer.” Optimum Nutrition recommends 3 servings per day. This product contains 13 servings.
• When making a weight gainer, it is best to mix in a blender because of the large amount of powders you are trying to mix.
My personal pick is the “Lean Weight Gainer” and this is what my son takes during his weight gain cycles because it is a leaner mix and I am not sure the body can absorb much of the nutrients beyond 500 calories along with a normal diet. We carry both versions of weight gainer because the most people go for the higher calories when choosing a weight gainer and our “Hardcore Weight Gainer” is more consistent with the popular weight gainers you see in retail and online stores.
There are no reviews yet.